This License is entered by Olegnax to govern the usage or redistribution of Olegnax software. This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Olegnax for Olegnax software product(s) which may include extensions, templates and services.
By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using Olegnax products, you acknowledge that you have read this License and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License, do not install or use Olegnax products.
The Agreement becomes effective at the moment when you acquire software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium or by any other means. Olegnax reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the terms of this license agreement and impose its clauses at any given time.
1. Grant of License
- The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected.
- Customer will obtain a License Certificate which will remain valid until the Customer stops using the Product or until Olegnax terminates this License because of Customer’s failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.You are licensed to use the Item for yourself or for one client and on a single domain (if it is used on the website).
- You are allowed to create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You are allowed to modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
2. Description of Limitations
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.For example: You license a website theme containing icons. You can delete unwanted icons from the theme. But you can’t extract an icon to use outside of the theme.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Olegnax may terminate this License at any time if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License. In such event, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked and you must destroy all copies of Olegnax products in your possession.
After being notified of termination of your license, if you continue to use Olegnax software, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to prevent you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
We are not bound to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software for the termination of this License.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Olegnax be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use the Olegnax products, even if Olegnax has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will Olegnax be liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
End Product – is a customised implementation of the Item.
Sell or Sold – Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.